How to Register
Academic year registration begins in March and continues until about the second week of classes each term. Registration is available daily from 9 am to midnight Atlantic time. Check our Registration Dates page to find out when to register. Spring and summer session registration begins in February and continues throughout the summer.
Go to Self Service Banner and follow these instructions to register for courses.
- Select "Enter Secure Area"
- Enter your User ID (A#) and PIN
- Select the "Student" tab at the top
- Select "Registration"
- Select "Add or Drop Classes"
- Select the appropriate term from the drop-down menu and click "Submit".
- Enter the CRN (5-digit number) for the courses, labs and recitations you want to register for in the "Add Classes Worksheet".
- Click "Submit Changes".
After submitting your changes, two things may appear:
- A list of successfully added courses (with an option to drop them). You are successfully registered for these courses.
- You may also see a list of courses that could not be added, with error messages explaining why. You are not registered for these courses.
Visit Common Registration Q & A page for more information and tips.
Questions? Contact the Centre for New Students for assistance with selecting classes, building a timetable and registering online.
Email: cns@ tỷ số bóng đá hôm nay www.flauntz.com